Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'll wait for you #59

I was on the car crying and my mom couldn't stop looking at me and she looked really worried, but she didn't know what to say. All of the sudden everything went black.
I woke up and I didn't know where I was. I looked around and I could see was a nurse preparing a tray full of remedies. I wanted to say something, but my voice came out really slow. I tried again and moved myself a little and then she looked at me and called the doctor. I didn't knew what was happening. A doctor came into the room and started to talk to me:
Doctor: Hey. My name is Joey. You don't need to talk, your throat is probably hurting, so just listen. You and your mom were at the car and a truck hitted you two on the side of car but she's fine. She's already recovering and you just got out for coma. You were in it for about 2 days, but nothing happened. Family came here to visit you, and this guy named Robert came too, but he needed to leave about a hour ago. Look here it's your mom.
She came to me on crutches and that broked my heart. My eyes were full of tears. She hugged me for a long time and I hugged her back. My voice was already coming back so I just said "I love you. Everything is gonna be alright" and she agreed with her head. After I got my voice back they decided to let me stay there for one more night. I texted Robert:
You: Hey. Thank you for coming. I'm sorry I couldn't see you, but I didn't even knew what was happening. Where are you?
Robert: Look at the door.
I automatically looked at it, and he was standing there smiling at me. I was with my eyes full of tears, and he came and hugged me. After asking me how was I and those kind of things, my mom went to her room to rest and he talked to me.
Robert: So, where's Austin?
You: I don't know actually. He won't come.
Robert: What happened?
You: To be honest, I don't know.
Robert: The car accident took of your recent memory? Omg, we have to tell this to the doctor and...
You: No! There's nothing to do with that... Mama and Austin wanted to talk alone, then they started to argue and Mama just came to the bedroom telling me I needed to pack and I didn't even had the chance to say bye to him. I have no idea what's going on.
Robert: I'm gonna call him, but you can't say a word that you're here okay?
I agreed and he called him. Austin was talking with a upset voice and that broked my heart the moment he answered it:
Austin: Oh, hey...
Robert: Hey man, what's up?
Austin: Nothing much, just home alone... What about you?
Robert: Nothing too... Isn't *Your Name* with you?
Austin: Actually no...
Robert: Why? You don't love her anymore?
Austin: It's not that. I will always love her, but my mom got insanelly crazy and we argued about something...
Robert: Well, what is it?
Austin: My mom told me that we did something wrong. We had sex and that wasn't appropriated.
Robert: That was the argue? What have she done?
Austin: She kicked her out of here, and her mom too. I didn't had chance to say goodbye to her. I won't be able to stay here without her. I need her, but she probably hates me right now. This is ridiculous. I don't know what to anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment